Okay, let’s get right into it. Other than the color of this kimono / jacket thing, which I’m still trying to figure out, here’s six reasons why I love this #ootd:
- White button down. So fresh and so clean, clean. My white button down from Banana is one of my favs. (Good thing I have the same style in two colors/prints.) I absolutely love the crisp and contemporary style of the white button down under the gold–wait, what color is that?–draped-style jacket. Kimono? Note: for a good time, only half way button your white button down. Button up? #itsbanana
- Pockets. Anything that has pockets that I can put my hands in for no reason and just hang out = #winning. If I’m debating a new purchase, pockets or sans pockets could be the determining factor. Remember that one time this LBD had pockets? That was awesome.
- High-waisted. These pantsssssssssss, they get me every time. And I have a thing for black pants if you haven’t noticed. These pleat at the top so the fit is perfectly draped and fabulous and comfortable. Also, cue subtle belt action.
- Leopard. No wonder my baby sis was so excited about my Christmas gift! These flats are all I could have ever wanted.
- Comfort. No worries about taking your pajamas off today–you can get dressed only without getting dressed. Aaaaand these pieces have got you covered.
- Lipstick. Red lips, no makeup, cue glasses, no problem.
Shop the look.
Pocket kimono. Forever 21 — shop it here! (Seriously one of my favorite things ever.)
Button down. Banana Republic — shop the best selection via Nordstrom.