As we wrap up 2016, I’m looking back on just ferriss’ top posts. From my blog to Instagram and Spotify — here is what y’all enjoyed most from 2016! Have I mentioned how much you mean to me!? Happy days ahead into 2017 my loves! XOXO
Top Posts on Instagram
It’s always interesting to see what people like or feel most connected to. At times I’ll post a photo I absolutely love or feel like other people will also love–sometimes people love it, sometimes it’s the wrong timing and sometimes it’s just meh. Either way, I feel pretty good about 2016’s most-liked Instagram photos.
1.Casually Corporate Awards Ceremony Photo
3. When you and boo match at work so well accidentally and it must be photographed and everyone thinks boo is your main boo and he totally is–but like your work boo and BFF.
4. I feel pretty good about the fact one of my favorite #ootds that I wore on repeat made my top five list.
5. I mean, it was a super cute dress and a super wonderful wedding and I look super happy so I can’t blame y’all!
Top Blog Posts
1. It’s an ongoing joke that content on any medium with my sister is my most popular content. In my blog’s case, she really gave me a good boost when I did a special feature on her adventures in PNG for FIFA World Cup with the U20 Women’s National Team! #NBD People also really enjoyed both part I and part II FaceTime Chats with my sister, which are highly entertaining.
2. I am SO excited that my holiday gift guide, which has been my absolute favorite project on my blog yet, was one of my highest viewed content! Coming in just behind it were my holiday gift guide top picks.
3. That one time I shared my perfect airbrush tan via The Gilded Experience at Gilded in Asheville.
4. I celebrated my one-year blogiversary in 2016. I am so glad y’all were as enthusiastic about it as I was! I have learned SO much about myself, business, life and people since I’ve brought justferriss.com to life–I can only imagine what 2017 has in store! You were equally as interested in the 16 things I learned in 2015.
5. My red hair has taught me a lot–I am thankful y’all took an interest in what that was! It’s more than just having red hair–it’s who I am. PS, my name almost wasn’t Ferriss. Can you imagine that? Me either.
Top Songs on Spotify
My most-played songs from 2016 are from my sleep playlist. Given I play my sleep playlist literally every night when I go to bed, this makes sense. My most-played songs from my sleep playlist (Kansas City, Shyer, Lost Stars, Dorado, Little Do You Know and So High) also happen to be some of my favorite songs. Conveniently, you can listen to my most-played songs from 2016 in a playlist and download/save it to your own Spotify.
My Top Songs 2016
The songs I play on repeat are the ones that don’t get old and a lot of these songs are ones I’m still playing! My favorite songs overall from my most-played songs from 2016 are:
- Too Good by Drake feat. Rihanna
- Drifty by Sjowgren
- You & Me by Jupiter Project feat. Adam Trigger
- Closer by The Chainsmokers (who didn’t play this song on repeat?)
- For Real by Mallrat
- Still Falling For You by Ellie Goulding
- Know The Light by Tsorf
- A Higher Place by Adam Levine
- Tired of Talking by LEON (A-Trak & Cory Enemy Remix)
- Across the Sea by Falqo
- Make Them Wheels Roll by SAFIA
- Sugar by Wild Culture (Lost Kings Remix)
- Burn Fast by Bryce Fox (Win & Woo Remix)
- Give You Up by Besnine feat. Marguerite
- Help Our Souls by NIHILS (Urban Contact Radio Edit)
- No Filter by High Rule
- Speak A Little Louder by Diane Birch
- Unravel Me by Jojee
- Believe by Shawn Mendes
It has been a wonderful year for just ferriss — I can’t wait for more that’s in the works for 2017!